Miami, FL, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
About this job
Capital Consulting Associates (CCA) has advanced the Professional Recruiting Industry. With 25 years of recruiting expertise we have quickly become a Global Corporation of choice when it comes to Engineering, Information Technology and Accounting. For just under three decades, we have developed deep, embedded relationships with Fortune and other cutting-edge companies we supply talent to. These relationships provide inroads to the most stable and highly desired career opportunities for our candidates.
Position Description : As a member of the IT Hyperion Team, the Financial Reporting/Hyperion Support Specialist serves as a liaison between the financial community and Hyperion Team performing analysis and providing end user support.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MIS, Accounting or related discipline and 4-6 years work experience.
· Advanced MS Excel skills including working with nested functions, pivot tables, and custom functions.
· Advanced programming skills using VBA or other programming language.
· Strong financial reporting knowledge using Hyperion Essbase, HFM, Hyperion Planning,
· Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio or other BI technology.
Additional Requirements :
· Strong customer focus and effective communication skills.
· Strong process, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing deadlines.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize workload efficiently and effectively.
· Self-starter capable of leading process improvement.
· Ability to interact with all levels of management.
· Manage customer’s financial reporting needs with a keen attention to detail using Hyperion Essbase, or other Business Intelligence/OLAP technology.
· Develop ad-hoc reports using VBA programming, SmartView VBA functions, Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio.
· Identify, research, resolve and document technical issues with existing financial reports using VBA programming, SmartView/SmartView Hs-Get, Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio.
· Identify, research, resolve and document data integrity problems between HFM and Essbase.
· Conduct formal end-user Hyperion training sessions.
· Identify, research, resolve and document impact of changes to Hyperion architecture including process improvement and new functionality.
· Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring Hyperion Team’s mailboxes for user requests, document user requests in Tracking Log, open tickets with Help Desk, manage Hyperion Service Requests with Oracle, and schedule meetings.
Thank you for your consideration with Capital Consulting Associates
Job keywords/tags: Hyperion , Essbase , DRM , FDM , Informatica