CA-Newport Beach, United States, North America
Senior (5+ years of experience)
About this job
Our client is currently seeking an individual with superior general accounting, accounts payable, reporting and analytical skills that will be responsible for approving fund revenues, facilitating and coding vendor payments, reviewing and setting accruals, and special projects in a demanding, fast-paced environment. This position requires frequent interaction with individuals in the Funds Business Group, Finance Department, and with external vendors.
- >Bachelor\'s degree in accounting or related field (CPA a plus)
- >2-5 years of working knowledge of accounts payable and general ledgers. Additional experience with budgeting, accounting information systems, and financial controls preferred.
- >Strong technology skills, including Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel skills (SAP experience a plus)
- >General understanding of investment management industry including knowledge of investment company structures (open-end mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity funds, etc.)
- >Ability to consistently produce accurate, high quality results with a strong attention to detail
- >Strong project/time management skills; ability to meet deadlines while managing several projects simultaneously
- Job Requirements
- Advanced Audit Schedules, Advanced Fund Accounting, Advanced Billing, Advanced Budgeting/Forecasting, Advanced Expense Reports, Intermediate SAP B1 (Business One), Advanced MS Excel, Intermediate SAP BW (SAP Business Warehouse), Intermediate SAP Basis.